I don’t know about you guys but I am super excited (as usual) that Friday is here!!! Today’s post is one of our favorites–a new bag review! And why is this one of our favorite posts to write do you ask? Because a bag review means we have a NEW bag and we LOVE new bags!! The gorgeous leather embroidered Henri Bendel Chrystie is our feature bag for today.
This bag is beautiful! Pebbled leather with beautiful embroidered front detail and a fun leather tassel are the standouts. This is a true satchel so there is no additional shoulder strap, however the two double carry handles are very comfortable and easy to hold in hand or on your arm. Structured but not stiff so the bag doesn’t droop when full. This bag is great in that it also features 4 decorative but functional zippers on the sides of the bag that allows you to expand the bag when needed! This is a large size bag, could easily accommodate everyday purse essentials, a tablet or even small laptop and a bottle of water.
The best part is that this little beauty is on sale right now during the Henri Bendel Semi Annual Sale! We will post our favorites from the sale a bit later! The bag retailed for $598 but is on sale now for $358! Available in Black and Roobios Tea (love)! I have the Roobios Tea and I love it, I’ve received several compliments already!
All about the bag:
Chrystie Embroidered Satchel
- Pebbled leather
- Embroidery detail on front
- Expandable sides
- Flap closure
- Interior open pocket
- Pocket on back
- Three interior zippered pockets
- Dimensions: 11.5″H x 17.5″W x 6.5″D
- 5″ handle drop
- 100% pebbled leather
- Adjustable sides
- Embroidered detail
- Leather tassel accent; very substantial and stylish tassel can be removed and used with other bags
- Versatile; great large size makes this bag perfect for work or play
- On sale now!
- Could get heavy once full, as with most bags this size or style. Just be mindful that you don’t HAVE to stuff it to the brim!
- No additional shoulder strap; I list this as a con because I know some women like the option however for me personally it isn’t an issue. I tend to gravitate to more satchel styles and prefer to carry my bag that way– IF I’m not running around with my kids!
- No inside dividers–not a deal breaker for me but again I often hear from clients that they like dividers or compartments inside of large bags to help them stay organized.
Overall Rating: 35/40; Love this bag– go get yours! 🙂
What do you all think about this bag? Love it? Really love it? Send us a note, would love to hear from you!
And don’t forget, check out the other great deals happening right now during the Henri Bendel Semi-Annual Sale. Don’t miss!
**Images courtesty of Henri Bendel site